bahrain hobby group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bahrain hobby group

bahrain hobby group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page

Cleaning service

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fredyboubou

Fredyboubou

Cleaning service Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning service   Cleaning service EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:46 am

Dear friends of the Hobby Corner Shop,

I have noticed that my RC car became more and more dirty even though I clean it everyday. This is because of the dust that gets under the engine, muffler, servos, etc ... As I don't want to take the risk to remove parts of the car and don't know how to put them back on, I wanted to know the price of a full cleaning service (engine, muffler, servos, ...) = everything ! Smile

Thank you in advance,

Frederic B.

(+973 39 46 29 79)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Cleaning service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning service   Cleaning service EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:07 pm

i think if you open them by ur self and clean it, you would learn a lot and get pro Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rc-group.forumotion.com
titan74

Cleaning service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning service   Cleaning service EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 2:54 am

Good advice by Admin.

Since I am also a newbie,... I normally disassemble a certain part only. e.g. front parts.. without touching the back side.... then re-assemble them.. once I get used to the area, I will work out the back side.. engine.. until I am confident to disassemble and re-assemble the whole kit.

The advantage is that you become more acquainted with your kit... before you know it, you're already tuning up your suspension, etc.

If you have the right tools you'll be fine... I normally place the parts in a clean sheet of paper and place label on them so I will not get confused when I return them back.

I use brake or engine cleaner to get rid of oil which actually attracts the dust.

Good luck!

Back to top Go down
Fredyboubou

Fredyboubou

Cleaning service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning service   Cleaning service EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:57 am

Thank you very much for your useful advices ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cleaning service Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleaning service   Cleaning service Empty

Back to top Go down

Cleaning service
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bahrain hobby group :: Help Desk :: questions about Nitro Cars ?-
Jump to: