bahrain hobby group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bahrain hobby group

bahrain hobby group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page

NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalifa1990

Khalifa1990

NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X Empty
PostSubject: NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X   NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:00 am

i found this car in Ofna new products it look really great and i am sure it is becouse ofna did put it in there website Very Happy

NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X X1Xsportsml
NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X Call-outs_copy

this car with 28 Engine and it got hard body Very Happy it is really nice buggy for jumping etc and ill leave you with the video Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Electric 4 Ever

Electric 4 Ever

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X   NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:35 am

hey, this is great car Khalifa, But I perfer it in electric coz it seem crezy Very Happy , I dont mean I heat Nitro cars, no I loved them but we have to update ourselve to what's new in the market, actually I have alot of electric cars but I try to develop my own 1/8th scale buggy Twisted Evil and I still searching for good chassis, I found one in hoppy corner with Abu Ali, But I dont Have 300 Bd confused it's kyosho MP777 world chmp.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so If anyone have good chassis for sell just inform me Cool
Back to top Go down
Khalifa1990

Khalifa1990

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X   NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 am

Thanks Electric Very Happy ill search for you alsoo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X   NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:34 am

its great car i always loved the jammin cars they seems very awsome for their price and have alot of pro option parts in them but never seen on with my own eyes in action i hope some day see that car in action here in bahrain

the electric have crazy speed but for me i prefer nitro cz i dont like to charge batteries for long time then just drive short period of time for me never make sense and i dont feel the fun of driving in the electric i HAVE TO HEAR THE SOUND!
Back to top Go down
Khalifa1990

Khalifa1990

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X   NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:35 pm

hehe it depend on the Lipo you are using Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X   NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Khalifa1990 wrote:
hehe it depend on the Lipo you are using Very Happy

thats tru but u cant compare it with nitro cz the nitro when ever u want to drive just u need to refill ur tank
but the lipo batteries when u need to drive u need to discharge ur battery pack then balance it then charge it then u can drive my method will take maximum 1 minutes but with electric will take minimum 1 hour and i will drive it for minimum 20 minutes and refill again ! no need to recharge No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X   NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW BUGGY >> Jammin Products X1X
Page 1 of 1