bahrain hobby group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bahrain hobby group

bahrain hobby group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page

Mini is Mini

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Electric 4 Ever

Electric 4 Ever

Mini is Mini Empty
PostSubject: Mini is Mini   Mini is Mini EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:21 am

Hi everybody, Smile

Let’s talk a little bit today about mini cars,,,,, mini cars can go as fast as the bigger scale can do, not the same speed records….. what you need is a good collection of ECS + MOTOR + Battery, by the way I mean Brushless motor and ESC, and if they coming together that’s great.

The categories are the same as the 1/10th and 1/8th scale
A) On Road
B) Off Road Buggy
C) Off Road TRUGGY
D) Off Road Track

And don’t forget the scale too
A. 1/18th which I like it
B. 1/16th the bigger than 1/18th that mean more battery space and more traction

now I'll talk about my project in my mini AE18R with GTR body, I order it as RTR not A kit then I remove the stock Electrict (Brushed Motor & ESC) and I Twisted Evil fix a micro brushless system which can handle 3cells lipo with 9500 kv that mean 9500 X 11.1v = scratch around 115,000 RPM jocolor, everthing is cooool till here!! but I face many problems, first was looking for mini 3s lipo battery pack and cant find any battery can fix No , but I don't give up, I start searching in flight packs till I find one that fit somewhat, ok fine let's check the car now bounce and I was so happy to try it hahah, ok everbody asking now what happen..... Suspect it super fast the tires are blast on my face .......wow and the problem I was check it inside my home, my mother queen was so angry and kicked me out lol! .................................... I can't sleep that night where my brother hussain in deep dreams Sleep

now I'm planning to buy a foam tires as the expert BU ALI said and try to check it out Cool

byyyyyyyyyye and wait my other articals about my projects afro
Back to top Go down
Khalifa1990

Khalifa1990

Mini is Mini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini is Mini   Mini is Mini EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:31 am

hahaha i wish i was in your house when you checked it Razz i wanna laugh bit Razz but it look really nice project haha i would enjoy it Very Happy and really nice to hear from you electric forever Very Happy ill drive it one day AND DNT SAY NO Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
Electric 4 Ever

Electric 4 Ever

Mini is Mini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini is Mini   Mini is Mini EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:12 pm

yea sure,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Very Happy but only one run hahahaaa Cool just kidding actually i realize something in this hobby, the more the power the car is, the less enjoy. I learn alot of things from my projects, I learned that the Ideal power is the great choose no more no less study I was thinking only in the speed nothing else, but then what happen Question I spent alot of menoy for just few minuts run with problems ....

Golden Role 4 everyone in the hobby, Don't spend alot for less, ok spend a money for enjoying yourself, if you pay alot that mean you will leave the hobby as soon as the car has any problem afro

Advices is free today
Back to top Go down
Khalifa1990

Khalifa1990

Mini is Mini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini is Mini   Mini is Mini EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Free today and tomorrow it will be cash Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mini is Mini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini is Mini   Mini is Mini Empty

Back to top Go down