bahrain hobby group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bahrain hobby group

bahrain hobby group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page

How to choose between the best ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Electric 4 Ever

Electric 4 Ever

How to choose between the best ? Empty
PostSubject: How to choose between the best ?   How to choose between the best ? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:37 am

A good question have always been asked Question

How to choose between the best stuff ?

I mean chassis, engine, servo, ESC, battery, body, tire, fuel, motor, radio , receiver, paint, fuel line, and ETC..... dont think in one way. share with others their ideas and opinions.

like when somebody spend a ten years in the hobby farao say something, you have to listen, I remember when I was in Hobby Corner Shop with Abu Ali, and he was trying to advice somebody about .32 force engine, customer starts to ask about the engine for his buggy, when he asked about the county of origne, Bu Ali said TIWAN ............. the customer shouked Suspect and Bu Ali said Yea TIWAN so what and the customer don't listen Smile , he leaved searching for the expensive engine as he have been told (the more the price the more powerful engine is ) after one week the same person came again and he spent about BD 250 for (I'll don't put the name) engine, and was almost Sad coz the engine connot be tune........ silent, Bu ali said it's ok don't worry I'll fix the problem, he changed the carburettor and it fixed.

What I'm trying to say is, from the begening listen up and choose the best, why I'm spending alot for nothing scratch

Read from the net, ask the experts (like Bu Ali) share ideas and opinions, and you do fine. afro

Everyday we hear about new products in the markets, that not mean its good for all cars, somebody fix onroad engines for their offroad cars, come on, how they think..... Mad

You know what, I'll leave the hobby coz of them geek
Back to top Go down
Khalifa1990

Khalifa1990

PostSubject: Re: How to choose between the best ?   How to choose between the best ? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 am

really nice topic and all what you said it is true it happen to me a lot only about Savage flux i am happy with it Razz but when i bought the others cars i admit bu ali was so right Very Happy and my next car which i am gone buy it today bu ali advice me about it and ill listen to him Very Happy and i am so sure it will be awesome car Very Happy

again thx for the nice post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

PostSubject: Re: How to choose between the best ?   How to choose between the best ? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 3:23 pm

really good topic but you know there is an old saying that says "monkey see monkey do" what i mean that alot of people they follow thier friends but not all the time your friend is right you have to make your own decisions and take the advice from the experts who been in this hobby for a long time i still when i want to purchase any thing for my cars i ask bu ali and moh'd his brother cz i know they will guide me to the right way
what im saying is dont be fooled by your friend or the price range go for the best with low budget and always ask the experts

let me tell you about one story when i started in this hobby i didnt know alot about it i even didnt know how to start my car i bought a 2nd hand landmax2 with bu ali advice offcourse then the engine started to loose the pressure directly he told me change the engine dont pay for new piston and sleeve 1- they are expensive 2-not powerfull and doesnt worth it
i asked him which engine u recommend me he told me if u want to wait i will order for you O.S. 21 VZB but if you want to replace now you have two engines i recommend GRP21 rally or samurai 521 i bought the samurai cz i was bet low in budget and let me tell you this for 2 years i didnt change the glow plug at all !! and when the engine lost the pressure guess what the piston and sleeve only 22 BD !! and it was really powerfull engine and everybody here saw what that engine can do

dont forget always ask the experts
Back to top Go down
radaweee

radaweee

PostSubject: Re: How to choose between the best ?   How to choose between the best ? EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:42 am

hahaha
that was my first time seeing an engine with life time glow plug
thnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to choose between the best ?   How to choose between the best ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to choose between the best ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bahrain hobby group :: General-
Jump to: