bahrain hobby group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bahrain hobby group

bahrain hobby group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page

Inferno VE Brushless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khalifa1990

Khalifa1990

Inferno VE Brushless Empty
PostSubject: Inferno VE Brushless   Inferno VE Brushless EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:48 pm

Hello today i would like to talk about the new Inferno VE wich is made by Kyosho

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i know some of you say it is not really high quality same as Inferno 777 or MP9 yes it is not made is them because it is Brushless and they made it Light so it can carry it self so that why they didn't make it same as MP9 or 777, and they were thinking about the price, not everything expensive = good for everything, everything go for it class and they way you use it, MP9 and 777 made for hardcore Nitro users but they did make Electric conversion witch is also cool but you need hard and strong Brushless motor, you cant use heavy body with low brushless or your car will go slow, i know some people say Inferno VE go only 80KPH but it is good for it class and perfect Kyosho wouldn't just make a car, why they didn't make it so fast ? because you dont need it Smile, with my experience fast is not everything Smile control is mostly everything, so always think about what match not what is expensive Very Happy

Last edited by Khalifa1990 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

Inferno VE Brushless Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inferno VE Brushless   Inferno VE Brushless EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:40 am

well khalifa this is a great car for bigginers only but if you are in the intermidiat level or a good driver and already drove fast cars you wont think about this because this car and this system is only 22,000 RPM i can get more from nitro engines and more torque as well the only good thing that its already ready to run you will not have headache not like pro cars you will have to build it from A to Z
Back to top Go down

Inferno VE Brushless
Page 1 of 1