bahrain hobby group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bahrain hobby group

bahrain hobby group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page

how to store your nitro car

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

how to store your nitro car Empty
PostSubject: how to store your nitro car   how to store your nitro car EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:00 pm

since the summer started and today i decided that its done no more rc driving i decided to store my cars till the winter arrive

here how to store your cars

1-remove all the nitro in your car tank .
2-remove the battery from the battery box so it wont leak the acid and damage your battery box.
3-if you are using rechargeable batteries remove them and weekly recharge them so they stay in a good condition .
4-remove the airfilters and clean them from the oil by using powder soap or filter cleaner (dont re-oil them after you finish) .
5-clean every part in the car .
6-put few drops of after run oil in the carb when its closed then open it by moving the throttle servo manually
(never open the servo manually when the battery installed and the power is on this will damage the servo gears) then close the carb and put more drops without opening the carb (this will keep your needles in a good condition ) .
5-remove the glow plug and put few drops of after run oil then crank the engine few times (this will oil all the engine parts and seal it )then dont forget to install the glow plug again.
6-remove the batteries from your transmitter (remote controls) then store them (the best way to put them in the transmitter box or if you have a transmitter bag its better )
7-store your nitro fuel in a dark cold place (im storing it in a box in my room but you can use the closet also) so the nitro wont be damaged when you want to drive again .

and thats all about it if you have any question i will be happy to answer your questions

have a nice summer every body Cool scratch
Back to top Go down
Khalifa1990

Khalifa1990

PostSubject: Re: how to store your nitro car   how to store your nitro car EmptyWed May 05, 2010 12:11 pm

woohoo Thanks a lot Very Happy i really like this topic Smile
Back to top Go down
radaweee

radaweee

PostSubject: Re: how to store your nitro car   how to store your nitro car EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:49 am

thanks alot for the topic
during this summer we are planning to travel to jordon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

PostSubject: Re: how to store your nitro car   how to store your nitro car EmptyFri May 07, 2010 2:05 am

radaweee wrote:
thanks alot for the topic
during this summer we are planning to travel to jordon Very Happy

if it happened and we went to jordan i will take you guys to hobby center there its very nice shop but not that expert in upgrading the cars actually i didnt find there any pro kit in their shop not even one racing engine all normal engines but they have GRP 1:5 tires Laughing and buggy tires and alot of kyosho cars and planes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to store your nitro car   how to store your nitro car Empty

Back to top Go down

how to store your nitro car
Page 1 of 1