bahrain hobby group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bahrain hobby group

bahrain hobby group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page

THIS IS NOT A TOY?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Electric 4 Ever

Electric 4 Ever

THIS IS NOT A TOY? Empty
PostSubject: THIS IS NOT A TOY?   THIS IS NOT A TOY? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:55 pm

As introduction to this hobby and as free idea for those who are not familiar with our cars and our stuff… THIS IS NOT A TOY? No The story is bigger than that, this stuff called R/C cars which means Radio Controlled cars that have many specifications and features that go behind what we called them toys . In this hobby you enjoy yourself by a lot of things.
First, learning to build a whole thing from zero to the end (I mean when you depend on yourself to build your own cars), will teaching you how to build others things outside this hobby, people encourage to do a new things. Second thing, creation, innovation, development, sharing ideas, searching, spending a lot of money (Kidding) and meeting new RC people scratch . Third, not like other hobbies those include speed and competition, our hobby is totally safe. No legs to lose, no pain will occur, and no loan to borrow. Fourth, there are parts to change… that’s mean you can change anything from A to Z, option parts, replacement parts, performance parts, custom parts, and etc, which the most enjoyable thing in this hobby. Last thing, all people over 14 are involved???? Please kids keep away pirat .
We spend a lot of money in this stuff, and if you get one car you will own another one. To all people who would like to see or touch these cars, they can go to any RC shops around (Hobby Corner BU ALI there, will serve you as he can, you can call him on 973 39200216).
Back to top Go down
Khalifa1990

Khalifa1990

THIS IS NOT A TOY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS NOT A TOY?   THIS IS NOT A TOY? EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:48 am

hahaha i like when you said we spend a lot of money yes we do when we drive like crazy and we dont care about our cars ' savage ' hehehe always flipping i cant denied i like it hehe but i have to fix it hehe, thanks a lot for your awesome Topic.
Back to top Go down
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

THIS IS NOT A TOY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS NOT A TOY?   THIS IS NOT A TOY? EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 1:12 pm

everybody think they are toys but what can you say they look like toys you cant deny it

you know one day i came back home and saw my sister brought my toys ((as they call them )) to be more specific kyosho kanai and kyosho v one rrr to let her daughter to play with them directly my reaction was THESE ARE NOT TOYS :@ and specially not for kids under 8 years old the cheapest car costs more than 450 BD so nobody touch it these are for professionally driving only! lol!

to all who think this is a toy please think again cz this is a sport and a hobbie at the same time
Back to top Go down
Fredyboubou

Fredyboubou

THIS IS NOT A TOY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS NOT A TOY?   THIS IS NOT A TOY? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:52 pm

I agree with you because these cars can get very dangerous sometimes ! Haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THIS IS NOT A TOY? Empty
PostSubject: Re: THIS IS NOT A TOY?   THIS IS NOT A TOY? Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS IS NOT A TOY?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bahrain hobby group :: General-
Jump to: