bahrain hobby group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bahrain hobby group

bahrain hobby group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page

need openion !!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:19 pm

as all of you knows that my RR needs new engine because the nova that i have is possess with an RC ghost and if i saw him i will kick the hill out of him lol!

anyway i was about to buy a new sirio with the pipe but then it came to my head why not try new engine with less cost so i found this company that i dont know anything about them they are selling their engines very cheap or if i can say dirt cheap and the specs are really high specs i was surprised and i read about this engines in several forums (international) they didnt try it but they saw it running and in action they are saying its hell of an engine really fast engine here is the engine with the specs

STS D5R Outlaw .12 On-Road Engine
need openion !! STS-1020-enlarge
Outlaw Competition Engine
Cylinder Contents : 2.11cc
Bore: 13.80mm / Stroke: 14.00mm
Crankshaft : 12mm SG Type
Carburetor : 3 Needles Slide 6.5 mm
Piston / Sleeve : ABC 5P
Glow-plug : Turbo
Use : 1/10 on-road
Max Power (hp / rpm) : 1.58 hp / 38800rpm
Practical range: 6000 ~ 40000 rpm

there is another model have the practical range up to 43000 RPM but it cost double the price
so what do you think should i go for it and check it maybe its hell of an engine or not ? by the way the RR i will use it just for practice not for racing because i dont want to break the RRR in practice
Back to top Go down
radaweee

radaweee

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:26 pm

why you don't try the o.s tz
its very good engine with resonable price range
Back to top Go down
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:30 pm

radaweee wrote:
why you don't try the o.s tz
its very good engine with resonable price range

im thinking about it also but the TZ is double the price radawee and you already know that i need 2 new servos and an FM reciever and exhaust and new foam tires if you do the calculation with tz engine will be around 200 BD scratch

and im thinking about trying something new we didnt tried before i know the tz can make this car fly but its not legal on the 1:10 (just kidding ) lol!
Back to top Go down
radaweee

radaweee

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:40 pm

hahaha
yje engine that fixed on the rr was something new but what was the result
Back to top Go down
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:54 pm

radaweee wrote:
hahaha
yje engine that fixed on the rr was something new but what was the result

well you already know the result and i tried my best with that engine also we suspect that there is a leak in the fuel tank i removed the engine and installed it on the RRR the same issue wont stay in tune
i removed the carb and checked all the needlles and cleaned them and polished them again still the same issue !
there is one thing left to try but i think its useless because even if i tried it and then the engine stayed in tune is useless the only thing remained is to use novarossi exhaust pipe but i dont want it . it is really powerfull exhaust but man the material is very cheap material ! and very expensive also i prefer the ofna X12 exhaust because it is :cheaper/same performance/better material quality

this car is giving me hard time now bro Rolling Eyes i really dont know how you have been really patient when you rebuild it because sometimes i think that this car will never work properly (بديت اايس منها ) Crying or Very sad
because when i do something something else going on you know that the rear diffrential is leaking oil?! and the flywheel is a bit loose i really hope that this car will be ready on the next winter if not i think the only place for it is in the garage near the 1:5 viper No
Back to top Go down
radaweee

radaweee

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:04 pm

hahaha
this cuz the philipino guy i bought it from ((نحس))
don't forget its worth there are 2 ceramic bearing in the car Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptySat May 08, 2010 3:16 pm

radaweee wrote:
hahaha
this cuz the philipino guy i bought it from ((نحس))
don't forget its worth there are 2 ceramic bearing in the car Very Happy

you know i bought this car only for the ceramic bearings and the two bodies Laughing

i know that this philipino wont sell anything worth it but believe me when i say im sure this car will be fine but i dont think im ready to give in every thing just to make it working as new and there is a big problem as well when bo ali sold me the car he sold it cheap because he dont want this car to stay in his shop he hated this car because of the na7s in it from the philipino guy so if i want to do anything in he will not help me doing it i have to do it myself and you know me im still begginer in the onroad cars specially 1:10 scale if it was an inferno GT it will be really easy to work in but belt drive with clutch system its totally new category to me
Back to top Go down
Khalifa1990

Khalifa1990

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:31 am

it look good engine i would say if it is cheap go ahead and try it Smile
Back to top Go down
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptySun May 09, 2010 8:31 am

i think i will try it but first i have to ask the nitro king bu ali if he says go ahead try it i will order it ASAP
Back to top Go down
radaweee

radaweee

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:51 am

try the 12 it has more rpm
Back to top Go down
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:12 pm

radaweee wrote:
try the 12 it has more rpm

radawee do you mean the O.S. XZ with the black head sink ??? Suspect
V
V
V
V
V
need openion !! 12XZ

???? scratch

if you mean this engine you have been inside my dreams lol! but the only problem is the price its very high No
Back to top Go down
radaweee

radaweee

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:25 pm

not to much
you can find the xz engine for around 350 usd
already the engine that you have was not cheap it was around 200 usd
but the pistong for xz engine very cheap its around usd 65
Back to top Go down
mohammed ls1

mohammed ls1

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:53 am

radaweee wrote:
not to much
you can find the xz engine for around 350 usd
already the engine that you have was not cheap it was around 200 usd
but the pistong for xz engine very cheap its around usd 65

the STS is 109USD Razz and i spoke to bu ali about it because i,m thinking about the GRP .12 TC package ((ha?ha? bakage Laughing )) but im not sure if its in store when i will order it if it is i will order it but if its not i will bring the STS just for testing and practice maybe it will be great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need openion !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: need openion !!   need openion !! Empty

Back to top Go down

need openion !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bahrain hobby group :: Nitro Cars :: Nitro technical information-
Jump to: