bahrain hobby group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bahrain hobby group

bahrain hobby group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHome Page

Let's learn from each other

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Electric 4 Ever

Electric 4 Ever

Let's learn from each other Empty
PostSubject: Let's learn from each other   Let's learn from each other EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:06 am

Let's learn from each other Wink

Sharing ideas and experiances in this hobby is something important Surprised , how I start my car? how much the RPM? how to tune up the engine? what the best part can I get to give me more performance? and a lot of such these questions. Actually when I was lost in somewhere I have to ask the older people like bu ali, if bu ali have not answer my questions, I search for it, I try to do something (I discover something, and this dicovery cost me a time, a money and effort). scratch

After I have spent about 6 years in this hobby, I notice that when I listen to somebody or do what the other have experianced from these years are better than I try something now... I spent a lot of time in my own projects, motors , wires , Esc , batteries, cars.... then I GOT IT farao the wisedom is the key.

This is simply my story... That not mean I'm weak... not at all.... I can beat anybody want to challege me especially in Bahrain anytime anywhere. afro

By the way I back to write.... so wait my other posts sooooon pirat

Sea yea
Back to top Go down
Khalifa1990

Khalifa1990

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn from each other   Let's learn from each other EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 3:42 am

well i just would like to say tuning up the engine give you a lot of performance Very Happy and i am sure of it Smile without tune ur nothing Razz
Back to top Go down
RaShDaN

RaShDaN

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn from each other   Let's learn from each other EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:59 am

W7sh E4E keep it up
Back to top Go down
radaweee

radaweee

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn from each other   Let's learn from each other EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fredyboubou

Fredyboubou

PostSubject: New engine   Let's learn from each other EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:24 am

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a Race competition engine in case the current one brakes. I have the Kyosho Inferno GT2 and the engine which goes with it isn't very good, as told by you.

Can you please propose me a few models of engines for Race competition and speed ?

Thank you very much indeed !

Fred
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's learn from each other   Let's learn from each other Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's learn from each other
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
bahrain hobby group :: General-
Jump to: